Sycamore restaurant and bar near Covent Garden
Authentic Italian dining to delight and inspire
Sycamore is inspired by the first-generation Italian restaurants that have become a cornerstone of New York culture. With an atmosphere that reflects our lively Covent Garden neighbourhood, and a contemporary menu from acclaimed chef, Paul Robinson, we offer food from dawn until dusk and serve drinks late into the night.
Eat and drink
A symphony of flavours in the most vibrant of settings
Our menus invite sharing; handmade pizzas, indulgent dolce, and authentic small plates from the cicchetti counter. But the real inspiration comes from our head chef's links to Northern Italy. Think pit-grilled meats and hand-rolled pasta, artisan breads baked fresh that morning, and delicate cuts of meat cured the old-fashioned way.
The Italian tone continues at the bar with a wine list that champions the regions of Piedmont, Lombardia, and Tuscany, as well as award-winning vineyards throughout the U.S. You'll find Italian draft beers, a large selection of bourbon and ryes, and some signature takes on classic Negroni cocktails.
- Restaurant Opening Times:
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday 6:30 – 10:30am | Saturday & Sunday 7:00 - 10:30am
- Lunch: Monday to Saturday 12:00 – 15:00pm | Sunday 12:00 - 16:00pm
- Dinner: Monday to Saturday 17:00 – 22:00 | Sunday Closed
- Due to current UK Government restrictions, Sycamore will be serving 3 dining time allocations. 5 pm, 7 pm and 9 pm. To allow for the full Sycamore experience we recommend our 5 pm and 7 pm reservation times, however, if you wish to join us at 9 pm we will be delighted to confirm your table but recommend choosing 1-course.
- Bar Opening Times:
- Bar & light bites: 6:30am - 22:00pm