Sycamore restaurant and bar near Covent Garden
Authentic Italian dining to delight and inspire
Sycamore Vino Cucina is inspired by the desire to deliver an authentic Italian experience. With an atmosphere that reflects our lively Covent Garden neighbourhood, and a contemporary menu from acclaimed chef, Paul Robinson, we offer food from dawn until dusk and serve drinks late into the night.
Eat and drink
A symphony of flavours in the most vibrant of settings
Our menus invite sharing; handmade pizzas, indulgent dolce, and authentic small plates from the cicchetti counter. But the real inspiration comes from our head chef's links to Northern Italy. Think pit-grilled meats and hand-rolled pasta, artisan breads baked fresh that morning, and delicate cuts of meat cured the old-fashioned way.
The Italian tone continues at the bar with a wine list that champions the regions of Piedmont, Lombardia, and Tuscany, as well as award-winning vineyards throughout the U.S. You'll find Italian draft beers, a large selection of bourbon and ryes, and some signature takes on classic Negroni cocktails.
- Restaurant Opening Times:
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 10:30 am | Saturday & Sunday 7:30 am - 11 am
- Lunch: Monday to Saturday 12:00 pm – 15:00 pm | Sunday 12:00 pm - 17:00 pm
- Dinner: Monday to Saturday 17:00 – 23:00pm | Sunday - Closed
- Bar Opening Times:
- Monday to Saturday 7:00 am – 23:00 pm - Our A la Carte menu will be available.
- Sunday 7:30 am - 16:00 pm - Our A la carte menu will be available.
- Light bites 16:00 pm - 23:00 pm
- StayAssured at Sycamore
Due to current UK Government restrictions, Sycamore will be serving 3 dining time allocations. 5 pm, 7 pm and 9 pm.